Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #191
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Church

    Sunglasses or just squint

  2. #192
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I squint*L,...


    dye yer hair or let the grey show?*W

  3. #193
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been dying since 1982! I have a couple of greys in between no BUT I do it cause IT'S FUN!!!


    Manicure or Pedicure?

    I got a spa package from my hubby 2 years ago and it WAS AWESOME!!!

  4. #194
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    manicure,....PLEASE do NOT, I repeat do NOT touch my feet*LOL

    early bird or night owl?

  5. #195
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Night OWL!!! Unfortunately until the 2 year old gets a little older I have to adjust!

    Scrambled or fried (as in eggs)?

  6. #196
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    scrambled*L*,...as in eggs

    Muffin or pancake?

  7. #197
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh thats a hard one too...
    Muffin because they are easily portable.


    coffee or orange juice?

  8. #198
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    OJ, lots o fit,...


    french toast or cereal

  9. #199
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cereal
    ALWAYS!!! I lived off of it when I was pregnant cuz it was the only think that wouldn't make me sick!


    Frito's or Cheeto's


    OK Susanne I am ASSUMING you have these chips in Germany?!?

  10. #200
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not a big fan of either, but to chose one I guess Fritos

    Brownies or cake?
    [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •